Learning Resource Type:
There are different learning resource types which students can make use of.
- Book: There are more than 7 lakh books authored by3 lakh and available in 70 languages.
- Thesis: more than 95000 theses available
- Audio lecture: More than 262 audio lectures in English and Tamil
- Video Lecture: More than 18000+ video lectures from 11 different sources
- Manuscript: There are different manuscripts available from Satyajit Ray, Vidya Parasarak Mandal and others.
There are different domains like computer science, information & general works.
There are different religion materials including philosophy & theory of religion, concepts of god, social & ecclesiastical and other areas.
- Philosophy & Psychology:
There are cover materials like education, research & related topics, metaphysics, logic, ethics, etc.
- Social Science:
There are subjects like factors affecting social behaviour, political science, public administration, etc.
Since the scanning of Indian language books has started, it has created opportunity for developing Indian language Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software.
Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) is one of the top institutes in India for clinical research. Offering different courses combined with practical and theoretical preparation method, students are prepared well to have a progressive career in clinical research. Corporate trainings, workshop and cliniminds clinical research at different pharma companies conducted by ICRI India help aspirants and professionals to gather in-depth knowledge about the field.